Saturday 15 March 2008

hello mr postman........

...off to the post office to collect a package, i think i know what it is..........

i know its not my frame, still waiting for that, as is my customer waiting for his (sorry nick) seems to be taking ages, was ordered during chinese new year, so they were all getting pissed when they should have been bending Ti..................

new forks have been ordered, fox F80RLC's, might change a few things on the build list though, first race was 'sposed to be in 2 weeks, midlands XC at hanchurch, still sore from my accident though, will see....

and im doing my first 24 hour race at mountain mayhem, i have been asked to join a team, 3 eazy ups, full mechanic set up, barbecue, beer, my mate will be there with his treatment tent, no excuses then....... only decision is, geared or single speed...........

going for my first pint for 3.5 weeks today in town, gonna get shittered..........;0)

laters

No comments: