Wednesday 9 April 2008

Postal Service

Im having problems with the postal service, and for once its not royal mail, its USPS. what a shower of shit! Davis sent me some parcels including my frame, nicks frame, phil and vicki's rims and tires, and some other nice stuff, on the 26th of march, i paid express delivery (3-5 days) and surprise surprise, they left america on the 6th of may! so 12 days and its not even crossed the pond yet! this is the frustrating part of trying to run a business, i dont do this to make lots of money, i do it to get nice stuff for myself, and to introduce niche stuff to people, remember i was the first to bring 96ers into the UK and now 650b as well. i have a full time job alongside this venture, but some times i think its not worth it, i feel sorry for people who pay me their hard earned money, for their goods to take longer than they should because people cant do their job properly. Between davis boxing it up and sending it to me and me receiving it, it always seems to be one almighty cock up! it really is beginning to make me think why i bother...........

No comments: